Can I just tell y’all that Eloquii spring clothing spread is on a whole other level?! Eloquii.com is a plus size fashion brand that has been on my radar ever since my fashionista mother introduced me to them. My fashionista momma clearly is in the green to regularly shop at Eloquii. She high key made me share a few of her OOTDs with Eloquii (and she got featured for the win!). Today is her 50th birthday and she is the inspiration behind this entire post! Love ya ma!
Fast forward to 2017. I’m a living and breathing Eloquii new arrival and sale notification alert for my mom. Haha.
What really gravitates me towards Eloquii spring clothing is that you can’t find their pieces anywhere else. While they do create clothing that is on trend they make them unmistakably “Eloquii” (yes I used Eloquii as an adjective) when they incorporate fresh,unique patterns, attention grabbing details, and twists on your classic style pieces. I also love them because even though their items are priced on the higher end, they are almost ALWAYS offering astounding sales and discounts that make their clothing more accessible to everyone no matter the budget. Perfect for my champagne tastes and CapriSun budget. 🙂
Like I said the hardest thing for me is to decide which piece is coming home with me!
In the meantime I wanted to share with you all my Eloquii spring clothing picks from this awesome brand.
BEHOLD! MY ELOQUII SPRING CLOTHING PICKS
- Tie Shoulder Wrap Dress w/ Piping : I’m loving all the color with the accents of black throughout.
- Ruffle Front Bib Dress : Perfect balance of innocent and sexy. Easy to pair with any color cardigan or blazer for work.
- Nikki Dress : Perfect for the office! Cubicle chic on fleek.
4. Printed Cropped Pant : I’ve been feeling pants with prints as of lately and this black and white graphic can be perfectly paired with any basic top in any spring color or just black 🙂
5. Studio Lace Flounce Top : The lace detail in this top is to die for and it can be worn beyond the spring and summer season if styled right. Plus it can easily be dressed up or down and paired with the other spring picks on either side of it.
6. Jaye Ruffle Hem Pant : The cutest work pants I’ve ever seen in my life! I would love one in black & that citron green color that looks like it’s trending, and a cute print (or color block perhaps?)
7. Printed Easy Tee Dress : I would rock this on my upcoming vacation to the Virgin Islands with some cute pink sandals, and a pina colada in hand because it’s only right. 🙂
8. Studio Color Block Metallic Skirt : The possibilities are endless with this skirt and it can transition seamlessly right into fall!
9. Circle Sleeve Tie Back Top : It’s all in the details when it comes to this top! The tie in the back will make any look special.
Now Eloquii has decided to snatch bikini tops everywhere by dropping their swimwear line in the middle of the night (very early Monday Morning or late Sunday evening, cuz I’m a cyber style stalker). These are my favorites…so far!